Children's Mental Health Ontario is a valuable resource for supporting families and children during this unprecedented Fall school return.
Back-to-School Tool Kit for Mental Wellness
Our tool kit contains various resources and tips to help you and your family navigate these uncertain times.
Look for tips, resources, and information to help moms, dads, and caregivers
- Back-to-School Parenting in a Pandemic with practical tips to help parents now
- Parenting Survival Guide by Ann Douglas on caring for children with mental illness
- Understanding how the pandemic has affected the mental health of children and youth
Look for these tips and resources to help your child prepare for the start of the school year
- Navigating the school system: getting supports at school for your child with mental health issues
- Six tips to support mental wellness and help your child prepare for the start of the school year
- Supporting children’s mental wellness while encouraging pandemic prevention measures
- Tips for encouraging and supporting friendships during the school year